Обсуждение: backend crash with inet type

backend crash with inet type

От
Chris Dunlop
Дата:
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name        : Chris Dunlop
Your email address    : chris@onthe.net.au

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)      : Intel-Pentium

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)     : Linux 2.0.35

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-6.4)  : PostgreSQL-6.4.2, also snapshot-990320

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.8.0)        : gcc 2.7.2.3

Attempting to delete from a table by inet, with rows containing NULL inet
types results in a backend crash

Please describe a way to repeat the problem.   Please try to provide a

create table blah ( ip_address inet );
CREATE

insert into blah values('0.0.0.0');
INSERT 18761 1

delete from blah where ip_address = '111.111.111.111';
DELETE 0

insert into blah values(NULL);
INSERT 18762 1

delete from blah where ip_address = '111.111.111.111';
        before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.

If you know how this problem might be fixed, list the solution below:

Re: [BUGS] backend crash with inet type

Дата:
This is fixed in 6.5 beta.