Обсуждение: PostgreSQL Core Team

PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Dave Page
Дата:
I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team