Обсуждение: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL

POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL

От
Rodrigo Padula
Дата:
Hello, I am Brazilian!

I participate in the development lists and of users here of Brazil.

I am being devoted the use, development and popularization here in Brazil.
I am helping in the elaboration of shirts and of the site of
POSTGRESQL.ORG.BR.

He would like my data to be added in "Advocacy & Marketing Team"

Rodrigo Padula (Brazilian Portuguese language contact)
E-mail: rodrigopadula@sagraluzzatto.com.br

If possible I also want to help in the development and maintenance of
the site postgresql.org and advocacy.postgresql.org

*       RODRIGO PADULA DE OLIVEIRA         *
*  BACHARELANDO EM SISTEMAS DE INFORMAÇÃO  *
*    FACULDADE METODISTA GRANBERY - FMG    *
*             JUIZ DE FORA - MG            *

Re: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Rodrigo,

Hey!   Great to hear from you!

> He would like my data to be added in "Advocacy & Marketing Team"

Realistically, I won't be re-organizing this until we start preparations for
releasing the next version of PostgreSQL.   So don't let me forget.

> If possible I also want to help in the development and maintenance of
> the site postgresql.org and advocacy.postgresql.org

You are very welcome to help.   Subscribe to the PGSQL-WWW mailing list; this
is where all work on the web sites is done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions