Обсуждение: Database configuration details

Database configuration details

От
Munnelli Sreenivasulu

 Hi

I need only database current configuration details not for server.
and maintenance like auto vacuum is enabled or not fro this database and so on.....

Please provide the commands

Re: Database configuration details

От
Payal Singh
Дата:
you can either query pg_settings table for a particular setting, or use the show command in psql.

You can also grep postgresql.conf file directly with the setting name, but be mindful that the values in config file
maynot always reflect the actual value in running database.
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:26:30AM +0530, Munnelli Sreenivasulu wrote:
>  Hi
>
> I need only database current configuration details not for server.
> and maintenance like auto vacuum is enabled or not fro this database and so
> on.....
>
> Please provide the commands

Re: Database configuration details

От