Обсуждение: Table Partition

Table Partition

От
"Saravanan.S"
Дата:
Hi,

I created the partition for existing table, its working fine.
but the problem is it is creating two records in master table. i don't know what i did wrong..

Thanks & Regards
Saravanan S

Re: Table Partition

От
Matheus de Oliveira

but the problem is it is creating two records in master table. i don't know what i did wrong..

You possible did the redirect trigger function wrong. It should be a before trigger that returns NULL.

Matheus de Oliveira
Analista de Banco de Dados
Dextra Sistemas - MPS.Br nível F!
www.dextra.com.br/postgres

Re: Table Partition

От
Atıf CEYLAN
Дата:
I created the partition for existing table, its working fine.
but the problem is it is creating two records in master table. i don't know what i did wrong..

Thanks & Regards
Saravanan S

Can you send your insert sql or table structure ?
Is there a trigger on inherited tables?
--
M.Atıf CEYLAN
Yurdum Yazılım