Обсуждение: Looking for PostgreSQL reporting tool

Looking for PostgreSQL reporting tool

От
Mike Sullivan
Дата:
I've got a few PostgreSQL databases that I would like to run daily
queries against to create reports (how many logins, signups, emails
sent,...). I was wondering if anyone can recommend a GUI type report
building tool (open source to commercial ) that I can install on a
Mac/Win7 machine which will connect to the DBs, pull the data and create
daily reports. I know of pentaho but am looking for a lighter
application initially, and then move into some heavier business
intelligence type applications.

Thanks

Re: Looking for PostgreSQL reporting tool

От
Fernando Hevia

I've got a few PostgreSQL databases that I would like to run daily queries against to create reports (how many logins, signups, emails sent,...). I was wondering if anyone can recommend a GUI type report building tool (open source to commercial ) that I can install on a Mac/Win7 machine which will connect to the DBs, pull the data and create daily reports. I know of pentaho but am looking for a lighter application initially, and then move into some heavier business intelligence type applications.

JasperReports has a nice reports design tool: https://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jaspersoft-studio
The community edition is free to use.

FH