Обсуждение: How to implement the 'GRANT ALL ON DB1 TO 'USER'@'%' of MYSQL in PostgreSQL

How to implement the 'GRANT ALL ON DB1 TO 'USER'@'%' of MYSQL in PostgreSQL

От
"戴松晚"
Дата:
Iwant to create another user(user2), and I want the two users can access everything in the database db1,<br />like
relations.<br/>2, User2 can access the relations that are created by user1 in the future without any 'grant....'.<br
/>3,User1 can access the tables, functions and so on that are created by user2.<br /><br />Is there any way to do
ArialNarrow; font-size: 12px;">------------------</div><div style="font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(0,

Re: How to implement the 'GRANT ALL ON DB1 TO 'USER'@'%' of MYSQL in PostgreSQL

От
Casey Allen Shobe
Дата:
I'd recommend setting up group roles (roles which cannot login) to grant your various permission sets to, and then add users to the appropriate groups, using permission inheritence.  Then any grants/revokes you make in the future to the groups automatically apply to the users.  You may wish to divide up permissions into several groups for manageability.