Обсуждение: How to check history of sequences and constraints (version 9.1)

How to check history of sequences and constraints (version 9.1)

От
Shams Khan
Дата:
Hi Experts,

I want to check the last reset valued of sequence and the date of foreign key constraint when it was created. Is that possible in postgres 9.1 version??
Please help me on that.

Re: How to check history of sequences and constraints (version 9.1)

Дата:
Shams Khan <shams.khan22@gmail.com> writes:
> I want to check the last reset valued of sequence and the date of foreign
> key constraint when it was created. Is that possible in postgres 9.1
> version??

No, the system doesn't track any such thing.  You could possibly set
log_statement to record all commands of interest in the postmaster log
and then trawl through that data, but it wouldn't be especially easy.

            regards, tom lane