Обсуждение: trigger statistics?

trigger statistics?

От
Rural Hunter
Дата:
I noticed there were some statistics for triggers in pgAdmin III GUI,
such as total execution count and execution time. But they are all
empty. is there any way to enable those statistics?

Re: trigger statistics?

От
Jerry Sievers
Дата:
Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@gmail.com> writes:

> I noticed there were some statistics for triggers in pgAdmin III GUI,
> such as total execution count and execution time. But they are all
> empty. is there any way to enable those statistics?

See the following manual section...

18.9. Run-time Statistics

track_functions (enum)

    Enables tracking of function call counts and time used. Specify pl to track only procedural-language functions,
    all to also track SQL and C language functions. The default is none, which disables function statistics tracking.
    Only superusers can change this setting.