Обсуждение: How to find out hit count or read activities on functions in postgresql 8.4.6

How to find out hit count or read activities on functions in postgresql 8.4.6

От
Jenish Vyas
Дата:
Hi All,

Can you guide me how to find out the read activities for stored functions in database?

(How many times function called in specific time frame)

Catalog tables give the read count for  Tables and Index. Do we have any catalog table for functions as well?

Thanks & regards,
JENISH VYAS

Re: How to find out hit count or read activities on functions in postgresql 8.4.6

От
Sergey Konoplev
Дата:
Hi,

On 14 July 2011 14:17, Jenish Vyas <jenishvyas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can you guide me how to find out the read activities for stored functions in
> database?
> (How many times function called in specific time frame)

I hope this will help you
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/pgstatstatements.html

--
Sergey Konoplev