Обсуждение: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
neubyr
Дата:
Anyone knows of tools that can generate PNG/JPEG image from pgsql
database schema?

--
neuby.r

Re: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
"M. D."
Дата:
might want to take a look at Power*Architect -
http://www.sqlpower.ca/page/architect

MD

On 05/18/2011 01:09 PM, neubyr wrote:
> Anyone knows of tools that can generate PNG/JPEG image from pgsql
> database schema?
>
> --
> neuby.r

Re: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
Johann Spies
Дата:
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 09:09:19PM +0200, neubyr wrote:
> Anyone knows of tools that can generate PNG/JPEG image from pgsql
> database schema?

I am usine postgresql-autodoc on Debian.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear
      heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the
      things which God hath prepared for them that love
      him."      I Corinthians 2:9

Re: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
Bob Lunney
Дата:
Schema Spy works for me.

Bob Lunney

Re: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
neubyr
Дата:
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Bob Lunney <bob_lunney@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Schema Spy works for me.
>
> Bob Lunney

Thanks everyone for the imputs. I tried postgresql-autodoc on CentOS
x86_64, but got some Perl errors (Perl v5.8.8). Schema Spy is working
fine for now.

Re: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
Wolfgang Keller
Дата:
> Anyone knows of tools that can generate PNG/JPEG image from pgsql
> database schema?

SQLAlchemy allows to generate a graphic of the schema (not only)
from PostgreSQL.

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes/SchemaDisplay

Sincerely,

Wolfgang

Re: visualizing database schema - png/jpeg?

От
"Turnkey Solutions (Mark Dueck)"
Дата: