Обсуждение: Reseting statistics, cluster wide

Reseting statistics, cluster wide

От
Mario Splivalo
Дата:
I have set up munin monitoring that plots nice graphs using
pg_stat_bgwriter and pg_stat_database views. It has been on for quite
some time now, and the numbers those views return are too big for munin
to handle. I would like to reset those statistics. As explained by
manual, pg_stat_reset() resets only db-related statistics, not the ones
used cluster-wide. Is there a way to reset those? I don't mind stopping
the server if I need to, but I'd realy like to have those started all
over again.

    Mario

Re: Reseting statistics, cluster wide

От