Обсуждение: monitor SQL activity in db

monitor SQL activity in db

От
Isabella Ghiurea
Дата:
Hi Gurus,
I'm running PG 9.0.1 and have some issues with some  SQL, I  would like
to know if are  other  system views/tables beside the pg_stat_activity
from where I can get details about a running transactions / SQL at given
time.
Thank you
Isabella

Isabella A. Ghiurea

Isabella.Ghiurea@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre |http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/services/hia/data-centre.html
National Research Council of Canada, Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics
5071 West Saanich Road, Victoria BC V9E 2E7, Canada
Phone: 250 363-3446 fax: 250 363-0045

Re: monitor SQL activity in db

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
Isabella Ghiurea <isabella.ghiurea@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:

> I'm running PG 9.0.1 and have some issues with some  SQL, I  would
> like to know if are  other  system views/tables beside the
> pg_stat_activity from where I can get details about a running
> transactions / SQL at given time.

You might start with these Wiki pages.  If that doesn't lead you to
what you need, please post again with more detail about what you
need or the problem you're trying to solve.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Lock_Monitoring

-Kevin