Обсуждение: pg_dump fails with the following error: "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"

pg_dump fails with the following error: "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"

От
"Benjamin Arai, Ph.D."
Дата:
Hello,

The server is still running but pg_dumps output the following error. What should I do?

Thanks,
Benjamin

OUTPUT:

pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  cache lookup failed for index 1531353157
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT t.tableoid, t.oid, t.relname as indexname, pg_catalog.pg_get_indexdef(i.indexrelid) as indexdef, t.relnatts as indnkeys, i.indkey, i.indisclustered, c.contype, c.conname, c.tableoid as contableoid, c.oid as conoid, (SELECT spcname FROM pg_catalog.pg_tablespace s WHERE s.oid = t.reltablespace) as tablespace FROM pg_catalog.pg_index i JOIN pg_catalog.pg_class t ON (t.oid = i.indexrelid) LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_depend d ON (d.classid = t.tableoid AND d.objid = t.oid AND d.deptype = 'i') LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_constraint c ON (d.refclassid = c.tableoid AND d.refobjid = c.oid) WHERE i.indrelid = '1531340182'::pg_catalog.oid ORDER BY indexname

Re: pg_dump fails with the following error: "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:32 -0700, Benjamin Arai, Ph.D. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The server is still running but pg_dumps output the following error.
> What should I do?

Try reindexing the index.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: pg_dump fails with the following error: "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"

От
"Benjamin Arai, Ph.D."
Дата:
Is the index 1531353157? To be clear, I would just run:

REINDEX INDEX 1531353157

Thanks,
Benjamin

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:32 -0700, Benjamin Arai, Ph.D. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The server is still running but pg_dumps output the following error.
> What should I do?

Try reindexing the index.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: pg_dump fails with the following error: "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"

Дата:
"Benjamin Arai, Ph.D." <benjamin@araisoft.com> writes:
> The server is still running but pg_dumps output the following error. What
> should I do?

Try reindexing pg_index in whichever database is giving trouble.

Depending on what PG version you are using (which is something that
should ALWAYS be mentioned in any kind of trouble report), you might
need to stop the server so you can do this in a standalone backend.
Read the relevant version of the REINDEX reference page for more info.

            regards, tom lane

Re: pg_dump fails with the following error: "ERROR: cachelookup failed for index 1531353157"

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:32 -0700, Benjamin Arai, Ph.D. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The server is still running but pg_dumps output the following error.
> What should I do?

Try reindexing the index.

Joshua D. Drake

--