Обсуждение: Restore DataBase

Restore DataBase

От
ALEXANDER JOSE
Дата:
psql coon I'm trying to restore a database that has 60 GB in size, where there is a table with 38 million records, has raised 18 million records when the restore process fails on a syntax error, the backup was made with a file. sql as the best way I can do to restore??

Alexander Angel
Venezuela

Re: Restore DataBase

От