Обсуждение: User login

User login

От
"Swathi S"
Дата:
Hi,

How do we find which user logged in from the OS level in postgres.

For eg: If user "a" logged in from the OS level and logged into postgres psql as user "b" .........how do we find the login details?

Re: User login

Дата:
"Swathi S" <ss.postgres@gmail.com> writes:
> How do we find which user logged in from the OS level in postgres.

> For eg: If user "a" logged in from the OS level and logged into postgres
> psql as user "b" .........how do we find the login details?

You don't --- there's no way to find that out from the server side.

What you might consider doing is tying the OS and postgres user
identities together by using "ident" authorization --- but that's
not real secure unless all the connections are local.

            regards, tom lane