Обсуждение: cache lookup failed

cache lookup failed

От
"c k"
Дата:
I got following error while testing some newly created functions.

ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 111462
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "uf_postdoc" line 25 at FOR over SELECT rows

********** Error **********

ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 111462
SQL state: XX000
Context: PL/pgSQL function "uf_postdoc" line 25 at FOR over SELECT rows

what this means? and how to solve it?
I searched manual but not got much help.
Thanks and Regards,
CPK

Re: [GENERAL] cache lookup failed

От
"Albe Laurenz"
c k wrote:
> I got following error while testing some newly created functions.
>

> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 111462
> CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "uf_postdoc" line 25 at FOR over
> SELECT rows
>
> ********** Error **********
>
> ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 111462
> SQL state: XX000
> Context: PL/pgSQL function "uf_postdoc" line 25 at FOR over
> SELECT rows
>
> what this means? and how to solve it?
> I searched manual but not got much help.

Look there:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/plpgsql-statements.html

You probably dropped the function and created a new function with the same name.

Disconnect and reconnect, and everything should work.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe