Обсуждение: checkcommands.conf templates for check_postgres.pl

checkcommands.conf templates for check_postgres.pl

От
"Brian A. Seklecki"
Дата:
[may be more nagiosplug-devel@ related, but hey!]

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to include some checkcommands.conf
templates and example service or hostgroup examples.  See below.

---- Templates ----

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_size
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action database_size -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_time
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action timesync -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_backends
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action backends -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_last_vacuum
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action last_vacuum -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_bloat
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action bloat -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_settings_checksum
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action settings_checksum -c $ARG1$
}

define command {
        command_name    check_postgres_locks
        command_line    $USER2$/check_postgres.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u
pgsql -db postgres --action locks -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

---- Service Check Examples ----

[Host Definition]

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service
Database Usage Size
        check_command                   check_postgres_size!256000000!
512000000
}

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service
Database Locks
        check_command                   check_postgres_locks!2!3
}

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service Last
Vacuum
        check_command                   check_postgres_last_vacuum!600!
900
}

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service
Database Configuration Checksum
        check_command
check_postgres_settings_checksum!654104dd9397d7032c275a165c33d6e0
}

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service
Database Bloat
        check_command                   check_postgres_bloat!3000000!
9000000
}

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service Active
Backend Threads
        check_command                   check_postgres_backends!40!60
}

define service{
        use                             generic-other
        host_name                       dbhost.gtld
        service_description             dbhost PostgreSQL Service NTP
Jitter
        check_command                   check_postgres_time!1!2
}

Re: checkcommands.conf templates for check_postgres.pl

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата: