Обсуждение: clear statistics in pg_stat

clear statistics in pg_stat

От
"Campbell, Lance"

How can I clear pg_stat views?  I thought there was a command I could do.  I added a series of indexes.  I would like to start out fresh with the stats.  I ran vacuum full analyze.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Project Manager/Software Architect

Web Services at Public Affairs

University of Illinois

217.333.0382

http://webservices.uiuc.edu

Re: clear statistics in pg_stat

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 03:32:59PM -0600, Campbell, Lance wrote:
> How can I clear pg_stat views?  I thought there was a command I could

According to the manual, there's this:

pg_stat_reset()

I suggest you read the section of the manual about stats collection.

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke

Re: clear statistics in pg_stat

От
"Milen A. Radev"
Дата:
Campbell, Lance написа:
> How can I clear pg_stat views?  I thought there was a command I could
> do.  I added a series of indexes.  I would like to start out fresh with
> the stats.  I ran vacuum full analyze.

"pg_stat_reset()"?

(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-STATS-SETUP)

--