Обсуждение: Row Lock

Row Lock

От
PostgreSQL
Дата:
I'm having a problem with some row locks where one user does the lock
and another user try to do the same, but of course, the second one will
be waiting the first user unlock it.

I would like to know if there is a way to discover if that row is locked
before I try to do the lock.

I have been researching something like ROWID but I couldn't find
anything useful.

Thank's

Re: Row Lock

От
"Scott Marlowe"
Дата:
On Nov 22, 2007 12:31 PM, PostgreSQL <malcus@terra.com.br> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with some row locks where one user does the lock
> and another user try to do the same, but of course, the second one will
> be waiting the first user unlock it.
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to discover if that row is locked
> before I try to do the lock.
>
> I have been researching something like ROWID but I couldn't find
> anything useful.

I believe you want the NOWAIT option on your select.