Обсуждение: PL/JAVA issues

PL/JAVA issues

От
yogesh
Дата:
Hello frnds,
    I have created a PL/JAVA class.
Step 1.   create a Function in Postgres  that returns a set of Complex
type
Step 2  . Create a Complex Type.
Step 3.   Write the Class
Step 4.   Deploy it in Postgres
Step 5.   Call the Method
Step 6.   Method calls and it founds the required method but then
gives the Error that relation not Found ( Table)  but the table exists
in the Database....

Any body has the  solution of it. Please reply me...

 Regards,
    Yogesh Arora

Re: PL/JAVA issues

От
Richard Broersma Jr
Дата:
--- On Wed, 10/31/07, yogesh <yogesh.arora.daffodil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Step 6.   Method calls and it founds the required method but then
> gives the Error that relation not Found ( Table)  but the table exists
> in the Database....

When you specify that table name, did you qualify it with its associated schema? Also, depending on how you created
yourtable names (created case sensitive tables names using quotations), you may need to need to supply the propery
spelledand quoted table names to the pl function.

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.