Обсуждение: PL/JAVA ResultSetProvider Problem

PL/JAVA ResultSetProvider Problem

От
yogesh
Дата:
Hello EveryBody,

        I have a problem in Postgres using resultsetProvider. I have
to fire a query to database that return multiple records with multiple
fields. Now on the Basis of the Results I have to fire number of
different queries and get the result. ad put it in the Result Set.

Example :-

 select * from table_ABC    It returns multiple rows....... now on the
basis of one field of table_ABC, I have to fire more queries....and
get the results and this total result that is, The fields of table_ABC
and the Fetched results....to send back to the Calling Function......

Does any Body have some Idea....?

Thanks in advance.....

Regards,
Yogesh Arora

Re: PL/JAVA ResultSetProvider Problem

От
"Rodrigo De León"
Дата:
On 10/8/07, yogesh <yogesh.arora.daffodil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does any Body have some Idea....?

Please provide DDL + sample data to try and help you better.