Обсуждение: Copy cmd error

Copy cmd error

От
Дата:
hi,all

I use COPY cmd to import large data to database,but I have a question,

when occured the first error, It always stopped, I need it to be continue,and reject the error rows to a file, how to do this?

thanks!

雅虎邮箱,以安全著称,是值得信赖的邮箱专家!

Re: {Spam} Copy cmd error

От
Dimitri Fontaine
Дата:
Hi,

Le lundi 27 août 2007, qinghuamail-postgresqlfans@yahoo.com a écrit :
> I use COPY cmd to import large data to database,but I have a question,
>
> when  occured the first error, It always stopped, I need it to be
> continue,and reject the error rows to a file, how to do this?

You can try out pgloader, which has been made for this kind of requirements.
  http://pgloader.projects.postgresql.org/

Please consider downloading the later version available, which is 2.2.1 as of
now.

dim

Вложения

Re: Copy cmd error

От
"Scott Marlowe"
Дата:
On 8/27/07, qinghuamail-postgresqlfans@yahoo.com
<qinghuamail-postgresqlfans@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi,all
>
> I use COPY cmd to import large data to database,but I have a question,
>
> when occured the first error, It always stopped, I need it to be
> continue,and reject the error rows to a file, how to do this?

There are two common ways to do this.

First, import to a temp table then fix up the data there until an
"insert into real_table select * from temp_table" type statement to
import the data.

The second is to swrite some kind of app in bash, perl, php, awd, sed,
C or whatever language you like to put the data into a format that the
database won't choke on.