Обсуждение: plpgsql debugger

plpgsql debugger

От
"Abraham, Danny"

Can someone help? Need a plpgsql debugger.

Thanks

Danny Abraham

CTM&D BU

972-52-4286-513

danny_abraham@bmc.com

Re: plpgsql debugger

От
"Umesh Shastry"
Дата:
Hi Danny,

I think there is commercial GUI tool from EMS which supports plpgsql debugging..... download the trial version & check this.

Thanks,
Umesh
Can someone help? Need a plpgsql debugger.

Thanks

Danny Abraham

CTM&D BU

972-52-4286-513

danny_abraham@bmc.com

Re: plpgsql debugger

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 06:45:29PM +0300, Abraham, Danny wrote:
> Can someone help? Need a plpgsql debugger.

You can get our debugger from the bottom of
http://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads.do
--
Jim Nasby                                      decibel@decibel.org

Re: plpgsql debugger

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Jim C. Nasby a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 06:45:29PM +0300, Abraham, Danny wrote:
>> Can someone help? Need a plpgsql debugger.
>
> You can get our debugger from the bottom of
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads.do

But he needs to use EnterpriseDB Advanced Server to use EnterpriseDB
PL/pgsql debugger.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: plpgsql debugger

От
"Benjamin Krajmalnik"
Дата:
PostgreSQL Manager from EMS has one.
I recommend getting their Studio product, which integrates all of their
tools.
Definitely worth the price.

Re: plpgsql debugger

От
"Scott Marlowe"
Дата:
On 7/17/07, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Jim C. Nasby a écrit :
> > On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 06:45:29PM +0300, Abraham, Danny wrote:
> >> Can someone help? Need a plpgsql debugger.
> >
> > You can get our debugger from the bottom of
> > http://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads.do
>
> But he needs to use EnterpriseDB Advanced Server to use EnterpriseDB
> PL/pgsql debugger.

Not according to what it says on that page.  It says there is works
with native pgsql.

Re: plpgsql debugger

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Scott Marlowe a écrit :
> On 7/17/07, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Jim C. Nasby a écrit :
>> >
>> > You can get our debugger from the bottom of
>> > http://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads.do
>>
>> But he needs to use EnterpriseDB Advanced Server to use EnterpriseDB
>> PL/pgsql debugger.
>
> Not according to what it says on that page.  It says there is works
> with native pgsql.

What is available here is the debugger UI application. You also need a
module (like a contrib module). Without it, you can't use the debugger
UI. And unless Korry finally did it, it's not available yet for native
PostgreSQL.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.