Обсуждение: Replication Multi Master Asyncronous

Replication Multi Master Asyncronous

От
Muhammad Isnaini
Дата:
Hi..
I success develop a Replication Multi Master Async through PHP.
Just few step to make replication with php, but I want to make this replication can embedded into PostgreSQL.

This step by step .
Make every record unique in every
  Every table that create must added by 1 Field ( ex : clusterid ).
  Every primary key must changed to add clusterid.
  Every update ( insert and update ) must corelation with clusterid.
Make Update / Insert to Log
Send Log to another member cluster.
Every member cluster Execute Log that receive.
Send message that to Sender.
Delete log.

That's model that I want to make code .

thanks for advice.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Replication Multi Master Asyncronous

От
Brad Nicholson
Дата:
On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 00:35 -0700, Muhammad Isnaini wrote:
> Hi..
> I success develop a Replication Multi Master Async through PHP.
> Just few step to make replication with php, but I want to make this
> replication can embedded into PostgreSQL.
>
> This step by step .
> Make every record unique in every
>   Every table that create must added by 1 Field ( ex : clusterid ).
>   Every primary key must changed to add  clusterid.
>   Every update ( insert and update ) must corelation with clusterid.
> Make Update / Insert to Log
> Send Log to another member cluster.
> Every member cluster Execute Log that receive.
> Send message that to Sender.
> Delete log.
>
> That's model that I want to make code .

How are you planning on handling collision detection and resolution?

--
Brad Nicholson  416-673-4106