Обсуждение: host name?

host name?

От
"Igor Neyman"
Дата:
Is there a function (or catalog view) that I can call in psql and that will tell me host name of the machine on which Postgres database is running?

Igor

Re: host name?

От
"Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)"
Дата:
Igor Neyman wrote:
Is there a function (or catalog view) that I can call in psql and that will tell me host name of the machine on which Postgres database is running?

Igor

Surely you need to know this to connect to it in the first place?

Re: host name?

От
"Igor Neyman"
Дата:
And one more question.
Is there a way (function/view) to find machine name on which user program (connected to Postgres) runs?

Igor