Обсуждение: psql error

psql error

От
Tahir Tamba
Дата:
difficultiesusing psql terminal to do some commun tasks like adding columns and populate them with values.<p>when
executingthe command for this statement: <font face="NimbusMonL-Regu-Extend_850"></font><p
align="left">AddGeometryColumn( [Table],<p align="left">[ Colonne_Geometrique ],<p align="left">[SRID],<p
align="left">[Type_Geometrie ],<p align="left">[Dimension ]);<p align="left">I receive the following error message:
"more"is not recognized as an intern command , an executable program or command files.<p align="left">This seems like a
brokeninstallation of Windows. So I could not seen more.exe into my Win32Systems.<p align="left">Any idea or suggestion

Re: psql error

От
Adam Radlowski
Дата:
If "more.com" (not more.exe) in windos XP Pro is not installed in
WINDIR/system32 (WINDIR directory is usually after standard installation
called WINDOWS), You can it find on install disk in directory "i386" as
more.co_ - You shuold extract it with "extract.exe". You can use
"more.exe" from DJGPP (gcc project for DOS) too, when You have install
disk without "more.co_" (but it should be on this disk).
I'm sure, that You know this, but:
You If You can't call programs from WINDIR/system32 without call them
with full path (this is abnormal situation), put line into Your
"autoexec.bat":
SET PATH=%PATH%;c:\windows\system32
...and restart Windos

Greetings