Обсуждение: Re: [JDBC] number of transactions doubling

Re: [JDBC] number of transactions doubling

От
"Sriram Dandapani"
Дата:
Autocommit is set to off once a connection is obtained from the jboss
pool. It is turned back on when it is closed (so that any idle
transactions are committed).

I had the following 2 lines in my postgres-ds.xml which I commented

<!--
<new-connection-sql>select 1</new-connection-sql>
-->
<!--
<check-valid-connection-sql>select 1</check-valid-connection-sql>
-->

Even after this, I am seeing twice the number of transactions.