Обсуждение: Help about types please

Help about types please

От
"Thomas Galla"
Дата:
Hello everyone,

Actually i'm working in a java project which attemps to storage oid data types in a postgres7.4.

Anyway, when my application tries to store an oid, it throws a sqlexception that says:

ERROR: the column «doc_cidt» is of type oid but yhe expression is of type bytea

i'll give you my thanks if someone can helpme with this problem.

PD: I also update my postgres to the 8.1 version, but it still don't works. A!, and it occurs on linux plattform (on windows it works properly)

Re: Help about types please

От
"Aaron Bono"
Дата:
Actually i'm working in a java project which attemps to storage oid data types in a postgres7.4.

Anyway, when my application tries to store an oid, it throws a sqlexception that says:

ERROR: the column «doc_cidt» is of type oid but yhe expression is of type bytea

i'll give you my thanks if someone can helpme with this problem.

PD: I also update my postgres to the 8.1 version, but it still don't works. A!, and it occurs on linux plattform (on windows it works properly)

Can you provide your query/queries that you are using to do this?  Also list the tables and column types for tables you are selecting from and inserting into.

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com
   http://codeelixir.com