Обсуждение: Restarting PostgreSQL

Restarting PostgreSQL

От
"Rojas, Fernando (CIAT)"

Im working with LINUX  RH 8.x ((Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7); I restart my machine but when I'm trying start or restart PosgreSQl (8.0.7)

Im getting this in the log file:

LOG:  could not create IPv6 socket: Address family not supported by protocol
FATAL:  database files are incompatible with operating system
DETAIL:  The database cluster was initialized with LC_COLLATE "en_US.UTF-8", which is not recognized by setlocale().
HINT:  It looks like you need to initdb or install locale support.

Some help for this.

Thank You

FERNANDO ROJAS
Ingeniero de Sistemas y Computación
Unidad de Sistemas de Información
Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical (CIAT)
E-mail: frojas@cgiar.org
Phone:(57-2)445-01-00 Ext 3647

Re: Restarting PostgreSQL