Обсуждение: hooks for User login process

hooks for User login process

От
"Donald Fraser"
Дата:
Is there a mechanism for attaching a trigger function, or the likes, to be activated when a user logs into the PostgreSQL database?
I'm looking for a means of performing additional house keeping tasks when a user logs in.

Regards
Donald Fraser

Re: hooks for User login process

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:

A patch currently exists at http://gorda.di.uminho.pt/community/pgsqlhooks/

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301