Обсуждение: oralink documentation

oralink documentation

От
kevin@kevinkempterllc.com
Дата:
I pulled down the oralink contrib module from the pg foundry but it has no docs.
Anyone know of ant docs/help/etc for this contrib module?

Re: oralink documentation

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 6/6/06, kevin@kevinkempterllc.com <kevin@kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
> I pulled down the oralink contrib module from the pg foundry
> but it has no docs. Anyone know of ant docs/help/etc ... ?

Nope... is it even maintained?

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

Re: oralink documentation

От
"Goulet, Dick"
Дата:
 Unsubscribe

Re: oralink documentation

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 12:09:09PM -0400, Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> On 6/6/06, kevin@kevinkempterllc.com <kevin@kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
> >I pulled down the oralink contrib module from the pg foundry
> >but it has no docs. Anyone know of ant docs/help/etc ... ?
>
> Nope... is it even maintained?

And in case you missed Jonah's other email, see also dbi-link.