Обсуждение: PG_DUMP

PG_DUMP

От
"renneyt@yahoo.com"
Дата:
Is there a way to do a selective pg_dump of a table using a select where
clause? As in ... dump all records where now-col_date < 2 or
col_date='01-may-2006' etc.. ?

Thanks

Re: PG_DUMP

От
Jeff Boes
Дата:
renneyt@yahoo.com wrote:
> Is there a way to do a selective pg_dump of a table using a select
> where clause? As in ... dump all records where now-col_date < 2 or
> col_date='01-may-2006' etc.. ?
You can transfer the subset of data to another table, e.g.,

create table my_dump as select * from table_foo where ...

and then dump that table. Note that you can't do this to a view (pg_dump
will dump the view definition, but not the data).

--
Jeffery Boes  <><
jeff@endpoint.com