Обсуждение: like vs =

like vs =

От
Stefan Holzheu
Дата:
Hallo,
I just encountered a stange behaviour:

The following query gives zero rows.

bitoek=> SELECT name from file where name =
'mitarbeiter/mit/mitarbeiter_ehemalig.php';
 name
------
(0 Zeilen)

Replacing "=" by like and escaping the underscore gives the row I knew
to be there:

bitoek=> SELECT name from file where name like
'mitarbeiter/mit/mitarbeiter\_ehemalig.php';
                   name
 mitarbeiter/mit/mitarbeiter_ehemalig.php
(1 Zeile)

Other queries with the equal operator do match rows. Am I missing something?

Postgresql: 8.1.1
Fieldtype: text
Database encoding: Latin9

Regards,