Обсуждение: see all queries incoming

see all queries incoming

От
Flávio Brito
Дата:
How can I see, such as MSSQL screen, all queries that are processing in
real time?

I want to monitor all the queries that are being processed by a user in
real time.

Thanks

Flavio

Re: see all queries incoming

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 08:49:13AM -0300, Flávio Brito wrote:
> How can I see, such as MSSQL screen, all queries that are processing in
> real time?

You can configure the backend to log the queries it receives; for
more information see "Error Reporting and Logging" in the "Server
Run-time Environment" chapter of the documentation.  Here's a link
to the documentation for the latest version of PostgreSQL:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/runtime-config.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING

--
Michael Fuhr