Обсуждение: sleep?

sleep?

От
Don Drake
Дата:
Is there a sleep function in plpgsql?  I need to wait a period time (60 seconds) in a while loop.

I didn't see anything in the docs.

Thanks.

-Don

--
Donald Drake
President

Re: sleep?

От
Guido Barosio
Дата:
Don't know about such thing, but I guess that a plpgsql function could help using datetime var's.

Just a guess, don't know if the optimal solution.

Best wishes,
G.-