Обсуждение: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Mario Soto Cordones
Дата:
Hello list, there is migrate to postgreSQL 8.0. and I have begun to have
some errors, before  had the 7.4.5:
For example I have the following function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION "public"."find_observaciones_activos"
(integer, integer, text) RETURNS SETOF "public"."finddoc_t" AS
$body$
select set_curcfg('default');
select co_empresa, co_filial, nu_activo_fijo,sq_serialcolumn,
headline(tx_observaciones, q),
                         rank(vector, q)
                from observaciones_activos, to_tsquery($3) as q
                where co_empresa = $1 and co_filial = $2 and
                     vector @@ q order by rank(vector,q) desc
$body$
LANGUAGE 'sql' STABLE CALLED ON NULL INPUT SECURITY INVOKER;

and to execute this say

cache lookup failed for function 8044889

CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: «select lt.tokid, map.dict_name from
public.pg_ts_cfgmap as map, public.pg_ts_cfg as cfg,
public.token_type( $1 ) as lt where lt.alias =  map.tok_alias and
map.ts_name = cfg.ts_name and cfg.oid= $2 order by lt.tokid desc;»
función SQL «find_observaciones_activos» en la sentencia 1

i drop all functions and I have recreated them again, but the problem
persist, but with the 7.4.5 version all work fine... only functions
alone the functions related with ltree or tsearch or spatial
implementation  don't work

any idea please ?????

--
cordialmente,

Ing. Mario Soto Cordones

Re: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
How did you migrate to 8.0 ?
Have you read about regprocedure patch from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/ ?

Oleg
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Mario Soto Cordones wrote:

> Hello list, there is migrate to postgreSQL 8.0. and I have begun to have
> some errors, before  had the 7.4.5:
> For example I have the following function:
>
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION "public"."find_observaciones_activos"
> (integer, integer, text) RETURNS SETOF "public"."finddoc_t" AS
> $body$
> select set_curcfg('default');
> select co_empresa, co_filial, nu_activo_fijo,sq_serialcolumn,
> headline(tx_observaciones, q),
>                         rank(vector, q)
>                from observaciones_activos, to_tsquery($3) as q
>                where co_empresa = $1 and co_filial = $2 and
>                     vector @@ q order by rank(vector,q) desc
> $body$
> LANGUAGE 'sql' STABLE CALLED ON NULL INPUT SECURITY INVOKER;
>
> and to execute this say
>
> cache lookup failed for function 8044889
>
> CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: ??select lt.tokid, map.dict_name from
> public.pg_ts_cfgmap as map, public.pg_ts_cfg as cfg,
> public.token_type( $1 ) as lt where lt.alias =  map.tok_alias and
> map.ts_name = cfg.ts_name and cfg.oid= $2 order by lt.tokid desc;??
> funci??n SQL ??find_observaciones_activos?? en la sentencia 1
>

> i drop all functions and I have recreated them again, but the problem
> persist, but with the 7.4.5 version all work fine... only functions
> alone the functions related with ltree or tsearch or spatial
> implementation  don't work
>
> any idea please ?????

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Mario Soto Cordones
Дата:
Hi
I migrate the database according to the procedure indicated in the
documentation of 8.0.2 , but I have not read the documentation of the
patch of the tsearch, but my others functions make in pl/pgsql make
for me work fine

thank

2005/4/26, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>:
> How did you migrate to 8.0 ?
> Have you read about regprocedure patch from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/ ?
>
> Oleg
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Mario Soto Cordones wrote:
>
> > Hello list, there is migrate to postgreSQL 8.0. and I have begun to have
> > some errors, before  had the 7.4.5:
> > For example I have the following function:
> >
> > CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION "public"."find_observaciones_activos"
> > (integer, integer, text) RETURNS SETOF "public"."finddoc_t" AS
> > $body$
> > select set_curcfg('default');
> > select co_empresa, co_filial, nu_activo_fijo,sq_serialcolumn,
> > headline(tx_observaciones, q),
> >                         rank(vector, q)
> >                from observaciones_activos, to_tsquery($3) as q
> >                where co_empresa = $1 and co_filial = $2 and
> >                     vector @@ q order by rank(vector,q) desc
> > $body$
> > LANGUAGE 'sql' STABLE CALLED ON NULL INPUT SECURITY INVOKER;
> >
> > and to execute this say
> >
> > cache lookup failed for function 8044889
> >
> > CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: ??select lt.tokid, map.dict_name from
> > public.pg_ts_cfgmap as map, public.pg_ts_cfg as cfg,
> > public.token_type( $1 ) as lt where lt.alias =  map.tok_alias and
> > map.ts_name = cfg.ts_name and cfg.oid= $2 order by lt.tokid desc;??
> > funci??n SQL ??find_observaciones_activos?? en la sentencia 1
> >

> > i drop all functions and I have recreated them again, but the problem
> > persist, but with the 7.4.5 version all work fine... only functions
> > alone the functions related with ltree or tsearch or spatial
> > implementation  don't work
> >
> > any idea please ?????
> >

>         Regards,
>                 Oleg
> Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
> Internet: oleg@sai.msu.su, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
> phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

--
cordialmente,

Ing. Mario Soto Cordones

Re: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Mario Soto Cordones
Дата:
Hi I am trying to apply the following patches to solve my problem
tsearch2_stat.patch.gz and  regprocedure_7.4.patch.gz
, but I don't understand that it is what it is necessary to make

thank  you

--
cordialmente,

Ing. Mario Soto Cordones

Re: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Mario Soto Cordones wrote:

> Hi
> I migrate the database according to the procedure indicated in the
> documentation of 8.0.2 , but I have not read the documentation of the
> patch of the tsearch, but my others functions make in pl/pgsql make

so you have two choices - if you have 7.4.5 still available then read
docs and try patch and you should get good dump, or reinstall tsearch2
stuff. There are OIDs stored in tsearch2 config tables

> for me work fine
>
> thank
>

> 2005/4/26, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>:
>> How did you migrate to 8.0 ?
>> Have you read about regprocedure patch from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/ ?
>>
>> Oleg
>> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Mario Soto Cordones wrote:
>>
>>> Hello list, there is migrate to postgreSQL 8.0. and I have begun to have
>>> some errors, before  had the 7.4.5:
>>> For example I have the following function:
>>>
>>> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION "public"."find_observaciones_activos"
>>> (integer, integer, text) RETURNS SETOF "public"."finddoc_t" AS
>>> $body$
>>> select set_curcfg('default');
>>> select co_empresa, co_filial, nu_activo_fijo,sq_serialcolumn,
>>> headline(tx_observaciones, q),
>>>                         rank(vector, q)
>>>                from observaciones_activos, to_tsquery($3) as q
>>>                where co_empresa = $1 and co_filial = $2 and
>>>                     vector @@ q order by rank(vector,q) desc
>>> $body$
>>> LANGUAGE 'sql' STABLE CALLED ON NULL INPUT SECURITY INVOKER;
>>>
>>> and to execute this say
>>>
>>> cache lookup failed for function 8044889
>>>
>>> CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: ??select lt.tokid, map.dict_name from
>>> public.pg_ts_cfgmap as map, public.pg_ts_cfg as cfg,
>>> public.token_type( $1 ) as lt where lt.alias =  map.tok_alias and
>>> map.ts_name = cfg.ts_name and cfg.oid= $2 order by lt.tokid desc;??
>>> funci??n SQL ??find_observaciones_activos?? en la sentencia 1
>>>

>>> i drop all functions and I have recreated them again, but the problem
>>> persist, but with the 7.4.5 version all work fine... only functions
>>> alone the functions related with ltree or tsearch or spatial
>>> implementation  don't work
>>>
>>> any idea please ?????
>>>

>>         Regards,
>>                 Oleg
>> Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
>> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
>> Internet: oleg@sai.msu.su, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
>> phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Mario Soto Cordones wrote:

> Hi I am trying to apply the following patches to solve my problem
> tsearch2_stat.patch.gz and  regprocedure_7.4.patch.gz
> , but I don't understand that it is what it is necessary to make

Mario, read http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/docs/tsearch-V2-intro.html
for information how to use this patch. Notice, you need only
regprocedure_7.4.patch.gz ! See INSTALLATION part and
BACKUP and RESTORE. But I'd recommend to read entire document.

> thank  you
>
> 2005/4/26, Mario Soto Cordones <msotocl@gmail.com>:
>> Hi
>> I migrate the database according to the procedure indicated in the
>> documentation of 8.0.2 , but I have not read the documentation of the
>> patch of the tsearch, but my others functions make in pl/pgsql make
>> for me work fine
>>
>> thank
>>
>> 2005/4/26, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>:
>>> How did you migrate to 8.0 ?
>>> Have you read about regprocedure patch from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/ ?
>>>
>>> Oleg

>>>         Regards,
>>>                 Oleg
>>> Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
>>> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
>>> Internet: oleg@sai.msu.su, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
>>> phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83
>>>

>> --
>> cordialmente,
>>
>> Ing. Mario Soto Cordones

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: cache lookup failed for function 8044889

От
Mario Soto Cordones
Дата:
OK