Обсуждение: Limited to 100 connections

Limited to 100 connections

От
fred
Дата:
Hi,
I'm using Postgres on MacOS X 10.3 and I'm limited to 100 connections.
In the postgres.conf, I set max_connections to 300,  but I'm always
limited to 100 connections.
I also increased the SHM_MAX to 400 Megs

I connect to my database using PHP scripts and pg_pconnect.

If anyone got an idea, I'll take it

Thanks

Fred

Re: Limited to 100 connections

От
Thomas F.O'Connell
Дата:
max_connections is a setting that can only be set at server start. Are
you restarting postgres after you change the setting in
postgresql.conf?

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell