Обсуждение: Access privileges

Access privileges

От
Heiko
Дата:
Hi list,

I'm looking for a SQL command (SELECT) that returns me the
access rights like the psql \z does. I can't find anything
about it in the documentation. Thanks in advance...

bye,

    Heiko

--
To err is human, to forgive, beyond the scope of the (Operating) System.

Re: Access privileges

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 03:04:54PM +0100, Heiko wrote:

> I'm looking for a SQL command (SELECT) that returns me the
> access rights like the psql \z does. I can't find anything
> about it in the documentation. Thanks in advance...

Run psql -E or do a \set ECHO_HIDDEN -- that'll show the queries
that psql makes for \z, \d, etc.  See also the "System Catalogs"
chapter in the documentation.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/