Обсуждение: removing create database privileges?

removing create database privileges?

От
Dick Davies
Дата:
I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do I revoke the 'create database'
privilege for a user?

--
'Oh, wait you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.'
        -- Bender

Re: removing create database privileges?

Дата:
Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net> writes:
> I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do I revoke the 'create database'
> privilege for a user?

See ALTER USER.

            regards, tom lane

Re: removing create database privileges?

От
Dick Davies
Дата:
* Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> [0231 20:31]:
> Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net> writes:
> > I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do I revoke the 'create database'
> > privilege for a user?
>
> See ALTER USER.

Thanks Tom. As usual I found it 15 seconds after posting :)

--
'Power corrupts.  Absolute power - is kind of neat.'
        -- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987