Обсуждение: Postgres database access problem

Postgres database access problem

От
Inpreet Singh
Дата:
Hello,

I am using postgres 7.3.4. I am trying to retrieve data from already existing database. I am using postgres, which is super user of my database in php.ini. But when I am trying to retrieve data following error is coming
pg_class_aclcheck: invalid user id 100

please help me in rectifying this problem.

Inpreet Singh

Re: Postgres database access problem

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:46:54AM +0530, Inpreet Singh wrote:

> I am using postgres 7.3.4. I am trying to retrieve data from already
> existing database. I am using postgres, which is super user of my
> database in php.ini. But when I am trying to retrieve data following
> error is coming
> pg_class_aclcheck: invalid user id 100

Is it possible that you're logged in as a user that's been deleted?
What's the output of the following commands?

SELECT version();
SELECT current_user;
SELECT * FROM pg_user WHERE usename = current_user;

Searching the list archives for the error yields messages mentioning
a problem with all-numeric user names that was fixed in 7.3.2, but
you say you're running 7.3.4 and I don't know if an all-numeric
user name is the problem anyway.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/