Обсуждение: Restrictions for system tables

Restrictions for system tables

От
msz@mikrobit.pl
Дата:
Hi I have many databases in Postgresql and I want to have one user who can
connect only to one database but now if he querying pg_database (select * from
pg_database) he gets list of all databases in my postgres.
Is there any chanse to restrict access to pg_database, which gives in result of
querying pg_database only database which is owned by my restricted user?

Re: Restrictions for system tables

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
msz@mikrobit.pl wrote:
> Is there any chanse to restrict access to pg_database, which gives in
> result of querying pg_database only database which is owned by my
> restricted user?

No.

--
Peter Eisentraut