Обсуждение: Help in finding the error

Help in finding the error

От
Duane Lee - EGOVX

I'm trying to insert data into an empty table but I keep getting the error:

ERROR: could not open relation with OID 42939

I have a couple of constraints on the table but what I'm entering doesn't violate those.  Can someone tell me where in the system catalog I can look to find what relation it is talking about?

TIA,
Duane

Re: [GENERAL] Help in finding the error

Дата:
Duane Lee - EGOVX <DLee@mail.maricopa.gov> writes:
> I'm trying to insert data into an empty table but I keep getting the error:
> ERROR: could not open relation with OID 42939

More detail please?  For starters, what PG version is this?

> I have a couple of constraints on the table but what I'm entering doesn't
> violate those.

My crudest guesses would involve rules not constraints (specifically,
a rule that references a no-longer-extant table).

            regards, tom lane