Обсуждение: ...

"lise chhay"
Дата:
I have tried to install webauth on Mandrake 2.4.22. For this, I have installed :
apache server, Tcl/Tk, PostgreSQL, mod_auth_pgsql et pwgen.

- server apache work
- Tcl/Tk work
- mod_auth_pgsql work
- pwgen work

- At the installation of PostgreSQL, the command to start the server work :
nohup /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster -D /usr/local/pgsql/data \
</dev/null >>server.log 2>&1 </dev/null &

- the command create testdb work. The testdb database was created.
- I've a problem when I launched the command psql testdb. I get a error message :
psql:relocation error: psql : undefined symbol : PQgetSSL

I you demand to reply to my questions, please.
Friendly

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

Re: PQgetSSL relocation errror

От
Oliver Elphick
Дата:
On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 12:01, lise chhay wrote:
> - I've a problem when I launched the command psql testdb. I get a error message :
> psql:relocation error: psql : undefined symbol : PQgetSSL

When you build PostgreSQL, you need to add --with-openssl to the
configure command.

Oliver Elphick