Обсуждение: Test Suite

Test Suite

От
"rep34"
Дата:
I am migrating a database from SQLServer to PostgreSQL and I want to know if exists some tool to execute tests to see if the functionality of the triggers and stored procedures still the same?

Thanks, and sorry for the terrible english...

Re: Test Suite

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
rep34 wrote:
> I am migrating a database from SQLServer to PostgreSQL and I want to
> know if exists some tool to execute tests to see if the functionality
> of the triggers and stored procedures still the same?

The stored procedure syntax of MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL is not at
all the same, so you don't even have to bother with a test suite.
techdocs.postgresql.org usually contains good information about porting
from other SQL implementations.