Обсуждение: How can I set the cross database reference?

How can I set the cross database reference?

От
Olivier Hubaut
Дата:
Hi,

I need to use the cross database reference form some select closes. I've
install PG 7.3.4 using the 'make all' option, but it seems that the
functionnality isn't set anyway.

Is there another package I need to install or some commands I need to do?

Ci-git une signature avortee.
** RIP **

Re: How can I set the cross database reference?

От
Gaetano Mendola
Дата:
Olivier Hubaut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to use the cross database reference form some select closes. I've
> install PG 7.3.4 using the 'make all' option, but it seems that the
> functionnality isn't set anyway.
>
> Is there another package I need to install or some commands I need to do?

You can do db cross select using dblink but I don't think that you
can enforce cross database reference. You can anyway use schemas.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Re: How can I set the cross database reference?

От
Gaetano Mendola
Дата: