Обсуждение: how to recognise databses

how to recognise databses

От
Ashok Chauhan
Дата:
we have made 4 databases in postgresql, now we want to know how can be
recognize these database files in /var/lib/pgsql/data/base.

Re: how to recognise databses

От
Mailing List
Дата:
> we have made 4 databases in postgresql, now we want to know how can be
> recognize these database files in /var/lib/pgsql/data/base.

Execute this query:

  select datname, datid from pg_stat_database;

Bye, Chris.

Re: how to recognise databses

От
Thierry Missimilly
Дата:
One good and very usefull script for that is oid2name .
You can find it in contrib/oid2name

Thierry Missimilly