Обсуждение: solaris

solaris

От
Xinyu Hua
Дата:
Hi,all
I am installing postgresql on solaris. It compiled correctly. When I
issued command gmake check to make tests, it failed to start postmaster.
The log shows the error message: the requested shared memory
exceeded the default setting. And it failed to "make install" either. How
can I work around this? I do not have the right to change to default
setting in Kernel. How to reduce the requested shared memory?

Thanks in advance.
Xinyu

Re: solaris

От