Обсуждение: new script

new script

От
Jodi Kanter
Дата:
So I now have my new schema script that includes PK and FK constraints. It runs without a problem but I get too many NOTICES regarding implicit indexes that have been created. I am running this script from within psql using the \i command. Can I run this and suppress these NOTICES? I find it tedious to have to search through them to ensure there are no error messages mixed in. I prefer to only see problem notifications.
Can this be done?
Thanks
Jodi
--

_______________________________
Jodi L Kanter

Re: new script

Дата:
Jodi Kanter <jkanter@virginia.edu> writes:
> So I now have my new schema script that includes PK and FK constraints.
> It runs without a problem but I get too many NOTICES regarding implicit
> indexes that have been created. I am running this script from within
> psql using the \i command. Can I run this and suppress these NOTICES?

Sure.  Set client_min_messages higher than NOTICE level.

            regards, tom lane