Обсуждение: System Tables

System Tables

От
"Jaskier"

Hi, I would Like to get information abort tables existing In PostgreSQL via  PHP. I would like to know the names, their description and of course how they are build.

I Am not quite sure how to get this on the Web Site, in PG I can use

“\d table_name”, but it doesn’t work here

Can Someone help me?

I know that is very simple for You, but I am a newbie.

Thanks

Andrzej Schulz

Re: System Tables

От
maillist
Дата:
well in unix man psql command line options -E shows the queries that are
generated by the \d or other sudo commands

reading a 10 point font on a 1600x1280 screen sucks, please text only to
mailing lists
--
Arno Karner aka Behind the Muffs
West 7th St., St. Paul aka smell, Minn